I am software engineer passionate about frontend web and mobile development. I have experience building large web applications with ES6, React and Webpack. I am a very fast learner, and always eager to learn new things. I am a very curious person, which enjoys his job and I love to build great products.
Zendesk 2016-02-01 —
At Zendesk, I work at the Knowledge Bank app, which is part of the multi-branded Help Center product. The app is build using cutting edge web technologies.
- Built a library of accessible and themeable React components, which is shared and used by the rest of the organization. A partial list can be found here: Garden React Components
- Responsible of architecting new front-end applications, and writing major functionality.
- Built a new build and deployment chain, which reduced deployment time in a Continuous Deployment environment using offline builds with yarn
- Changed the architecture to use a different state management (Redux) which improved developer productivity and reduced code complexity and bugs.
- Improved the performance of the application by introducing best practises in building immutable user interfaces.
Podio, Citrix 2014-09-01 — 2016-01-31
Podio is a workflow collaboration SaaS platform for organizations
- Building reusable and maintainable web components using React for the Podio web app. Test Driven Development with mocha and jsdom
- Responsible for tech projects to keep the web app up-to-date with modern technologies, as React v0.14 or Webpack/SystemJS
- Responsible for building a brand new Podio’s public facing website and for its maintenance. The website is a custom-made app built in Ruby on Rails with a component-based fully responsive mobile first approach.
University of Copenhagen 2013-10-01 — 2014-08-31
Programmer in WallViz research project. The objective of the WallViz research project is to use visualization on wall-sized, interactive displays for improving decision making from massive collections of data.
- Responsible for development of dynamic D3.js visualizations using touchable displays.
- Responsible for the full stack (frontend, backend and operations)
Applus IDIADA 2013-06-01 — 2013-08-31
Developer in a project for proving grounds management integrated with customer portal, using J2EE, Hibernate and Spring.
- Developed the web interface of a booking system, where customers could book race tracks
LEAR Corporation 2012-02-01 — 2012-08-31
Build Management for BMW embedded software projects.
- Development and maintenance of automatic release tools using Ruby Rake, Atlassian Bamboo and custom Java applications
- Management of SVN repository status, continuous build and unit tests
Technical University of Denmark 2012-09-01 — 2014-08-31
- Software Engineering
- Mobile App Prototyping
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- UX/UI Engineering
Universitat Rovira i Virgili 2008-09-01 — 2011-09-10
- Computer Networks
- Mobile & Web Application Development
- CSS (postcss + css-modules)
- Redux, Immutable.js, GraphQL, Relay, React Native
- Ruby on Rails
- Jest, Mocha, Karma, unexpected.js